• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hello From NJ

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Real Name
Ann
Welcome to The Avenue.

meandmyfids

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
jay
:chickendance: Hello and welcome to this great place
ruby is beautiful

Mikey

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Mikey
Thank you.

Today is a sad day. at 10:12 PM Kitten passed away RIP my baby.

Last edited:

nellysmom

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Diane
Thank you :). I am in somewhat South Jersey. I'm in Forked River (exit 74)
Gorgeous little girl. I'm in NJ too,Toms River. I also have 2 teils one of which is 25 years old and another who is special needs although he doesn't know it. Where do you shop for your bird? I can give you the name of a fabulous place right near you. PM me if you want it. I don't know if it's OK to post it. The owner is very knowledgabale and her store is "bird safe" meaning she doesn't sell them or allow them in the store. This is to cut down on any disease. If she doesn't have what you want she will do her darndest to get it for you

Kaylea

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kaylea
welcome...beautiful!!!

Mikey

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Mikey
Gorgeous little girl. I'm in NJ too,Toms River. I also have 2 teils one of which is 25 years old and another who is special needs although he doesn't know it. Where do you shop for your bird? I can give you the name of a fabulous place right near you. PM me if you want it. I don't know if it's OK to post it. The owner is very knowledgabale and her store is "bird safe" meaning she doesn't sell them or allow them in the store. This is to cut down on any disease. If she doesn't have what you want she will do her darndest to get it for you
Your not far from me at all :). I shop at Lacey Pet supply. I live maybe a minute away. We don't sell birds, but we have 3 store birds that are here to stay. All three like me and 1 of them is pretty moody so it depends if he wants to let me pet him or not. I think I know what store you are talking about. I forget the name but is it in Barnegat?