• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hello from East Tennessee

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Welcome.

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
Welcome! I am in West TN lol! Hope you find the perfect baby! :hug8:

Suzanna

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Suzanna
There is a family owned bird farm that we got our quaker parrot from. It's called Sugarcreek bird farm in Bellbrooke, Ohio. Probably a 5hr drive from your location. Their website is Sugarcreek Bird Farm - For all your bird's needs! They are very knowledgeable and breed and raise all the birds there. You could also try hoobly.com Good luck!

Last edited:

BrianTN

Meeting neighbors
Thanks Suzanna. I will check them out. I am also waiting to hear back from a member here about a possible adoption. The search is on! :D

BrianTN

Meeting neighbors
Hello Marlene. I have to be careful not to get addicted to this place. So much good info and insight here. Love it. Thanks for saying hello.

ConureTiel

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
:hehe: Brian, I am totally addicted to this forum and I don't even try to fight it. :smuggrin:

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Hello and welcome to AA :)

BrianTN

Meeting neighbors
We are proud to tell everyone that we are eagerly awaiting the 1st of Aug. If everything goes as planned, this is the day my wife and I will meet and pick up our new friend. A 23 year old Blue and Gold. New cage should be here tomorrow. I have tons of different types of food and treats from different brands on the way too. We are super excited. Thanks Sunnysmom for pointing me to that thread! I will leave it at that, not to jinx anything. Again, thanks everyone for all the warm welcomes. When our new buddy gets here and adjusted and settled, we will start him a thread.

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
Welcome to AA. I am a great proponent of rescues and rehomes. So many birds out there need a good home and lots of love. Both of mine, in my avatar, were rehomes.