• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hello from BC, Canada!

BirdBrained

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Manda
Hey everyone! I joined just so I could ask someone about a question but I think I will stick around. :) I have two budgie boys named Kalani (chiefly one, the sky) and Keoki (george, a.k.a. curious george). They are the light of my life and I spoil them rotten. I'm working on hand taming them and both will step-up for millet but aren't yet comfortable to go on my shoulder or step-up without incentive, but I'm working on it! I had a hand tamed budgie and cockatiel growing up and I had so many fond memories of my budgie that I decided it was time to get some more. I love their playful nature and their happy chattering, even if it makes it difficult to hear shows/movies over them. ;)

I'm also a member of talk budgies, but I decided to join here because I've been reading a lot of great threads on here. In my experience you can never know too much about something. I want to provide my feathered companions the best care possible and there is so much good information on here. Especially about switching to pellets (something we're currently working on).

See you around the forums!

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Welcome! Your budgies are cuties. :)

Tweeky

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Kathleen
Welcome almost neighbor! I live in BC also. We just east of Vancouver. I have 5 birds, 2 of which are budgies.!!!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Welcome...your budgies are SO cute!

Katster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
:welcomesign:

Shyra

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
:greet7: Hi, welcome to the avenue!

Mariannee

Avenue Veteran
Hello, welcome! You have very pretty budgies.

cupoftea

Real Name
Anna
I hope you enjoy it here! Your budgies are lovely. You'll have to post pics once you get your cage set up. ;)

VictoriaVague

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Vikki
Welcome. Your budgies are gorgeous.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Welcome and enjoy the site!

Matt

BirdBrained

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Manda
Thanks everyone! I'd pass the on the messages of adoration to my birds, but I fear they already have big heads. :rolleyes:

Welcome almost neighbor! I live in BC also. We just east of Vancouver. I have 5 birds, 2 of which are budgies.!!!
Thank you. :) I am in the Southern Interior where it's nice and dry. ;)

I hope you enjoy it here! Your budgies are lovely. You'll have to post pics once you get your cage set up. ;)
Thanks! I will post pictures for sure, I can't wait to get them some more space. Looks like it won't be here until Monday now.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
I love, love Budgies and your photo. We always have lots of budget members. I have 2 English. Your photo is very good for a signature. We have a signature forum where you can go and look at the styles of many signature makers. If you see one you like just put a request in that person's thread. I am Lady Jane just one of the many signature artist.

BirdBrained

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Manda
I love, love Budgies and your photo. We always have lots of budget members. I have 2 English. Your photo is very good for a signature. We have a signature forum where you can go and look at the styles of many signature makers. If you see one you like just put a request in that person's thread. I am Lady Jane just one of the many signature artist.
Thank you, I love Budgies too. :) I have seen a lot of great signatures around here, I can tell there are some talented artists on here. I have made my own signature for Talk Budgies already, but I think I will probably make a new one for here soon!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Welcome. Your budgies are beautiful.

Happynme