• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

heathy bird!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmilyy

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
I made a small order from healthy bird. I really love healthy bird - they are great to purchase from!. Also got food from them - not pictured.

Attachments

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
Nice haul :)

I find Jo does offer excellent service but I find myself ordering less and less there because of the slightly higher prices and more expensive shipping (compared to Rosie who is closer to me and therefore cheaper for shipping).

I am subscribed to the newsletter though and do keep an eye out for the specials and for any new items I couldn't get anywhere else.

Emmilyy

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
Nice haul :)

I find Jo does offer excellent service but I find myself ordering less and less there because of the slightly higher prices and more expensive shipping (compared to Rosie who is closer to me and therefore cheaper for shipping).

I am subscribed to the newsletter though and do keep an eye out for the specials and for any new items I couldn't get anywhere else.
The shipping for me is pretty inexpensive, at least for me. I dont order enough online to know what good shipping really is, but for this order plus my two bags of food it would have been around twelve dollars to ship.

I love that she has some MPA things.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
I love healthy bird too but the shipping is ridiculous..

Bethany

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Bethany
Nice! :)
I ordered from them once, and really like it! I hope to get some toy parts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.