• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

Urgent Head trauma in little Japanese white eye

Garet

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Garet

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Didn't Canada ban almost every herb known to man/woman?

penny808

Meeting neighbors
Hi all. Just wanted to pop in and give an update on my Poquito. He is getting better and being more active. I took him out of his little dark box because he was going stir crazy in there and seemed to be getting depressed. I moved him into his little traveling carrier for now and even in there he is going crazy jumping all around!! I’m sure he can’t wait to be back in his regular cage! He’s starting to eat some on his own but still begs for me to feed him. He mostly eats his papaya more than his formula on his own. Lol I need some bubble wrap to wrap him in so I don’t have to worry about him so much! :laugh:

Here is the little guy in his travel cage. 4966DF89-46B4-4CC0-A282-968039800B67.jpeg 7B12F5FF-AB38-4A8F-A85D-AFC130F5FB82.jpeg

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Great that he is doing better. He is very cute. How is the bar spacing on that little cage?

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
I'm so glad he's doing well! So cute!

penny808

Meeting neighbors
Great that he is doing better. He is very cute. How is the bar spacing on that little cage?
The bar spacing it about 3/8”. His head can’t fit in it. He’ll go back in this cage soon I hope! Bar spacing is the same on this one too. I do want to get him a bigger cage when he gets bigger though. 9AFF65E6-E34E-44FD-8D80-22F8664D16DA.jpeg

CeciliaZ

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
He's so cute! Happy to hear he is doing better.

Garet

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Garet
Yay Poquito!

Didn't Canada ban almost every herb known to man/woman?
You'd think, but.... :shrug2: We're the country that allows children with anger issues to be given diluted rabies as a 'treatment' for their anger issues.
Canada's just plain weird these days.