• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

He eats gourmet

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Healthier than anything I´ve ever eaten hehe :roflmao:

Reactions: Dgh

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
So nice to see! I love prepping my little ones meals. They are also the cutest and messiest eaters. Such big beaks :xflove:

Dgh

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Dana
So nice to see! I love prepping my little ones meals. They are also the cutest and messiest eaters. Such big beaks :xflove:
I can't say I love prepping his meals. He throws temper tantrums big time. He has to be put up and then it is loud still. If he is out it is right in my ear.
I imagine he is cussing me. I am not sure why he is... But he does and I love him anyways

fashionfobie

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
I can't say I love prepping his meals. He throws temper tantrums big time. He has to be put up and then it is loud still. If he is out it is right in my ear.
I imagine he is cussing me. I am not sure why he is... But he does and I love him anyways
I tend to wake up before my birds. They wake up to their yum yums, so I don't have such a dramatic time prepping. I am sorry your bird makes it frustrating for you :(

Dgh

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Dana
I tend to wake up before my birds. They wake up to their yum yums, so I don't have such a dramatic time prepping. I am sorry your bird makes it frustrating for you :(
It isn't too bad. I find it funny actually. I try not to let him know it's amusing to me. There is just something so hilarious about a tiny bird running back and forth screaming while all fluffed up. Like he could actually do some damage... :laughing7:

fashionfobie

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
Little punk rockers, when they drop their head and toss their feathers up. Sassy lovely dudes. Humans should try a little harder at taking their feelings seriously. It is a struggle though.. so cute.

But don't forget they can become pluckers and they can get very aggressive. I have seen parrotlets left for years in their cage because they bit someone.

We want peaceful and happy breakfast salads :)

Keep up the awesome work. It really looks like a tasty salad.

Dgh

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Dana
Little punk rockers, when they drop their head and toss their feathers up. Sassy lovely dudes. Humans should try a little harder at taking their feelings seriously. It is a struggle though.. so cute.

But don't forget they can become pluckers and they can get very aggressive. I have seen parrotlets left for years in their cage because they bit someone.

We want peaceful and happy breakfast salads :)

Keep up the awesome work. It really looks like a tasty salad.
Quill is definately sassy. I could never just leave him in his cage. Bites or no bites. The only times he is caged is during food prep, when his full spectrum light is on, when I am not there to keep an eye on him, and when we are in the car. Otherwise he is free to explore and love on or aggravate me whichever he chooses. He is pretty much free range.

Farlie

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Rick
Quill's lunch today was his peppers, cauliflower, and english peas frozen chop, added in some carrot, broccoli, kale, spinach, sprouts, oats, and a little strawberry. He definately eats better than me.
Sheesh, talk about spoiled. :rofl:
Sounds like my baby... :wideyed:

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Looks very yummy to me! Do you deliver? LOL