• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Happy Hatchday, Cinny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinnyluver

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Ana
:omg: I almost completely spaced Cinny's b-day! Someone on BC reminded me. I feel so horrible! At least it's not too late to celebrate!

This is Cinny, my beautiful gray tiel. I have had him since he was 6 weeks old and we have had so many adventures together! Here's his story:
When I first got Cinny from a breeder, he was a mean, grumpy, hand shy cockatiel that HATED me. I was afraid of him and he was afraid of me. But one day after I had been working with him for a long time, he bowed down his head and pressed it against my finger. I had no idea what he was doing, but later found out that he was asking me for scritches. I couldn't believe that he trusted me that much! Our bond suddenly grew very strong.
A while after a got Cinny, he flew away on a cold winter afternoon. I was devastated and looked for hours, until it was too dark. I prayed and prayed that he wouldn't be harmed and he would find his way home. The next morning, after a cold 20 degree night, I went outside to call his name and right as I was about to give up and walk inside, I heard a "reet!". I was so excited! I ran across the street in PJ's, crazy hair, and no shoes and found Cinny in a pine tree across the street. I was SO glad to have him home and now he's NEVER allowed outside without a cage.
Two weeks after Cinny came home from his "camping trip", he got attacked by our dog. No one was home and some how Rosie (the dog) got Cinny and dragged him into her feeding room. My brother came down to feed Rosie and found feathers ALL over the hall. He though for sure my bird was dead, but when he opened the door, he found an angry snapping dog caught on a kennel, and a tailless beat up bird hiding in the corner. Cinny, once again, was saved by a miracle. Soon after we sold the dog.
Cinny started to get lonely. He was flirting with my parakeets and was very sad all the time. I decided to get him a friend. So I found Sugar, a beautiful pearl lutino. They immediately fell in love and had babies not to long after. I named one Pearl and kept him. Cinny and Sugar still love each other dearly.
Cinny is very talented. He can talk, whistle, make sounds, and dance. He taught Pearl at a young age, how to do all the tricks that he knew. I was so amazed that a bird was able to teach another bird EVERYTHING he knew without any of my help! He also taught my conure how to dance.
As you can see, I love Cinny SO much! He's a smart, loving, talented, and fun bird to have around. I can not imagine this house with out him!
:heart::yahoo::dance4::birthday::dance4::yahoo::heart: CINNY!:heart:
Cinny's hatchday!!!.jpg
CINNY'S HATCHDAY 119.jpg
CINNY'S HATCHDAY 058.jpg
Anas birds 019.jpg
zoo 028.jpg
More bird pictures 033.jpg
Birds 025.jpg
photography 049.jpg
halloween with Cinny and Faith 005.jpg
More bird pictures 012.jpg

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
happy hatch day you cute little devil

Annamacaw

Rescue Rep
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Ahhh what a beauty!!

Happy Hatchday Cinny!!!!! :heart:

:dance4::dance4::dance5::dancing::dance4::dance4:

Big Blues

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Awwwww, Cinny, what a handsome little guy, Happy Hatchday....ask mom for extra skirtches!:heart:

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Happy Hatchday handsome boy!:hug8:

Cinnyluver

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Ana
Thank you everyone! I gave Cinny a lot of scritches and his favorite treats and even baked him a birdie birthday cake. :D I love him SO much!!!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Happy Hatchday!

Matt

WeasleyLover

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy
Happy Hatchday Cinny!

I almost forgot Jacob's Hatchday too, but making a birdie cake for him and Weasley tomorrow.

Cinnyluver

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Ana
Happy Hatchday Cinny!

I almost forgot Jacob's Hatchday too, but making a birdie cake for him and Weasley tomorrow.
I looked up all my birds hatchdays and wrote them down on a list and put it in front of my computer so I won't forget. Turns out Faith's hatchday is in only 10 days! :dance4: Can't wait for more partying!!!

Katster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Happy Hatchday , Cinny :dance4:

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
Happy hatchday Cinny!!!!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
Happy Hatchday you handsome devil!!!!!!

CeciliaZ

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
Happy hatchday, Cinny! You deserve it - poor little guy sure went through some hardtimes.

merlinsmom13

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Becky
Happy Birdday Cinny! Hope it was a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.