• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Happy Canada Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians! :dance4: What's everyone doing to celebrate?
PogoPartyHat.jpg

Animal_lover

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Sarah
Happy Canada Day to you as well! To celebrate I'm making mash!:lol:....and the icing on the cake...laundry!!!:o:

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Happy Canada Day to you as well! To celebrate I'm making mash!:lol:....and the icing on the cake...laundry!!!:o:
:lol: I don't have plans either! Probably work on the bird room some more, do filing, cleaning... :rolleyes:

lzver

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Laura
Happy Canada Day! The kids are here with us at the trailer. We're going to have a nice big breakfast before they have to go home. Then we're heading home to enjoy a BBQ and a few cold ones on our new deck in the back yard. Nothing exciting, but a nice relaxing day.

akijoy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Monica
Happy Canada Day to all our Canadians!!!
I'm an English teacher and we did a whole unit on our wonderful neighbors to the north!

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
Happy Canada Day!
I'm avoiding crowds - no parliament hill celebrations for me! ;)

Last edited:

Quest

Real Name
Judy
I love the picture!:heart:

Animal_lover

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Sarah
Happy Canada Day! The kids are here with us at the trailer. We're going to have a nice big breakfast before they have to go home. Then we're heading home to enjoy a BBQ and a few cold ones on our new deck in the back yard. Nothing exciting, but a nice relaxing day.
We were going to go camping but left it too late...our favourite campground was full :(
We haven't taken our CAG Sugar yet (trailer) ...will be going in a few weeks. I wonder what she will think of it. Our Jojo (Meyer's) seems to love it. Last night my husband and I pretended though...sat by the trailer which sits by our pond. We had cocktails and watched the fish jump.:) . Do you take our your fids with you?

ronsig

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sigrid
We will go here: Waterloo Region Museum \ Plan Your Visit
On Canada Day, visiting is free, and they have music, wagon rides and other fun stuff.

It is a warm sunny day, and we will probably go swimming as well. We have a park with a beach right around the corner from us:

GRCA - Parks - Laurel Creek -
If you click on it, and you see a picture of blue fins, that's me and I took that picture. I entered it in a contest and just saw that they are using it on their website.

Sigrid

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Happy Canada Day!
I'm avoiding crowds - no parliament hill celebrations for me! ;)
I used to go to Andrew Haydon park on Canada Day with my ex-bf and his daughter. A much nicer setting than downtown crowds. It's on the water so there are ducks and geese, rides for the kids, petting zoo, pony rides, live music and junk food.

lzver

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Laura
We were going to go camping but left it too late...our favourite campground was full :(
We haven't taken our CAG Sugar yet (trailer) ...will be going in a few weeks. I wonder what she will think of it. Our Jojo (Meyer's) seems to love it. Last night my husband and I pretended though...sat by the trailer which sits by our pond. We had cocktails and watched the fish jump.:) . Do you take our your fids with you?
Yes, Sarah. The birds come with us every weekend and love it at the trailer! They have smaller travel cages and if it's warm enough they are on the deck from 9am to 9pm. Once dusk hits, all animals go inside, because we have foxes in the park so we don't take any chances.

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Happy Birthday Canada! I miss you so. :heart:

Last edited:

Carley

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Carley
Happy Canada Day!

I live on the 12th floor near by where they are having the city fireworks.
So I will be watching from my balcony. :D

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
Happy Canada Day to you guys!!!

Lovebird Lady

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvia
:birthday: HAPPY CANADA DAY :birthday: We`re spending the week in Laval, Quebec, with my parents, so the kids can practice their French:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.