• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Hang an Atom...

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
It's not hung where I want it. We can't find a stud through the plaster to hang them! There happen to be a hook here so it's temporary. :)

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
beautiful

How is everyone settling in up there?

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
That's awesome, and the poop box is a great idea!

Poop box? :rofl: That's a toy box. Poop doesn't land in there unless my wacko little amazon fly's over. :D

beautiful

How is everyone settling in up there?

Alright... It's a slow settle. I need a thousand things and only have 24 hours in a day so..

where did you get that? My babies would love it!

It came from MPBT which has closed. :( Oliver's Garden has similar rope swings. :)

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Good lord Sarah, you have some nice wood work in that new house! I would be crying in desperation to keep my birds off it!:rofl:

AND IT'S EVERYDAMNWHERE!

Not a speck of carpet in the house. Old worn hardwood floors from 1906. Every doorway, window and passthrough is that solid dark moulding. HUGE floor to ceiling double windows in every room! 9 foot tall plaster ceilings and MIRRORS everywhere. :rofl: I kinda love my funky old weird house. We were offered quite a deal for our old garage... Seems 1906 barn wood is a hot commodity. :wideyed::D

It's old, weird, stubborn, creaky... needs lots of remodeling and updating but we are up for it. :D We are old weird stubborn and creaky too. :p

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Don't they look just happy as can be!!! You get that box.:roflmao: They are so beautiful!! :heart:

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
AND IT'S EVERYDAMNWHERE!

Not a speck of carpet in the house. Old worn hardwood floors from 1906. Every doorway, window and passthrough is that solid dark moulding. HUGE floor to ceiling double windows in every room! 9 foot tall plaster ceilings and MIRRORS everywhere. :rofl: I kinda love my funky old weird house. We were offered quite a deal for our old garage... Seems 1906 barn wood is a hot commodity. :wideyed::D

It's old, weird, stubborn, creaky... needs lots of remodeling and updating but we are up for it. :D We are old weird stubborn and creaky too. :p
It sounds beautiful! When do Jon and I get a tour???:) Are you going to do a bird room or are you going to just do your best to shoo the birds away from anything chewable? Do you want to see pictures of the damage in our house???:)

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Poop box? :rofl: That's a toy box. Poop doesn't land in there unless my wacko little amazon fly's over. :D [/QUOTE] I think she got that idea from when I said crap box. :ashamed3: Easy assumption to make.

Found the thread where I first heard about these avian treasure chests. Show Us Your Crap Boxes!!! | Avian Avenue Parrot Forum

Last edited: