• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Grey tail feathers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:eek: I didn't respond earlier to this thread because I didn't have anything to contribute. Emma's tail feathers are all a beautiful beautiful crisp red.

I just viewed Emma's first video at 13 months old and.. omg, happened to noticed her tail feathers.:huh: I had forgotten, SO much grey at the tips..when she was younger.:D Keene is on the young side...

[video=youtube;xHqw1JHPdQI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHqw1JHPdQI&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
And just for comparison, her last video too taken not too long ago.
Notice her tail.:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Vegemite

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Lynne
Holiday, I hope you are telling/showing Keene about her threads. Everyone is commenting on her bits and pieces and you know how us girls get when people comment on our looks LOL. Poor Keene, now she is a "defective" africaw. I think we had better keep a close eye on Greycloud, I think I see a bird-napping plan being hatched

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:eek: I didn't respond earlier to this thread because I didn't have anything to contribute. Emma's tail feathers are all a beautiful beautiful crisp red.

I just viewed Emma's first video at 13 months old and.. omg, happened to noticed her tail feathers.:huh: I had forgotten, SO much grey at the tips..when she was younger.:D Keene is on the young side...

[video=youtube;xHqw1JHPdQI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHqw1JHPdQI&feature=related[/video]
Thanks, Saemma! :) That's helpful. Based on your and Matt's posts, I'm strongly inclined to believe that Keene is a young bird.

Holiday, I hope you are telling/showing Keene about her threads. Everyone is commenting on her bits and pieces and you know how us girls get when people comment on our looks LOL. Poor Keene, now she is a "defective" africaw. I think we had better keep a close eye on Greycloud, I think I see a bird-napping plan being hatched
LOL, not "defective," just immature :D

Status
Not open for further replies.