• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Green cheek home needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
He (green man) is tame but having a bit of a rough time. He obviously likes other birds but does not come with friend. I believe he is 6 years old. He needs vetting. His owner passed away. I can give you more details via PM. Will need references and if you have birds, vet ref too. I recently ran into someone who told me littles were really not worth vetting. :( He is in Columbus, OH. Willing to meet a certain distance.

peeper.JPG

Last edited:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
:hween8: A pox on anybody who says littles aren't worth vetting. That's horrible. And it makes it even sadder that he lost his owner and doesn't understand what has happened. Which one of the cuties is it?

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I hope he finds a wonderful new home. Which one is up for adoption?

webchirp

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
:hween8: A pox on anybody who says littles aren't worth vetting. That's horrible. And it makes it even sadder that he lost his owner and doesn't understand what has happened. Which one of the cuties is it?
Oops little green man on the left.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
My husband is going to shoot me, but I would be willing to open my home and heart to him. We have 2 conures, and they are such a blessing. I live in Indiana, but could come get him Monday.
I hope it works out! :)

webchirp

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
My husband is going to shoot me, but I would be willing to open my home and heart to him. We have 2 conures, and they are such a blessing. I live in Indiana, but could come get him Monday.
Anita, you have to have 25 posts to PM...but I'll try to send a message...

webchirp

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
He will be going to Charlie Brown rescue in Columbus, OH if anyone is interested in following/fostering/adopting. They are a fairly newer rescue but appear to do things right by the beebs. Thank you all!

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
He (green man) is tame but having a bit of a rough time. He obviously likes other birds but does not come with friend. I believe he is 6 years old. He needs vetting. His owner passed away. I can give you more details via PM. Will need references and if you have birds, vet ref too. I recently ran into someone who told me littles were really not worth vetting. :( He is in Columbus, OH. Willing to meet a certain distance.

View attachment 288807
Would it be legal to shoot someone who said that?:mad2: Or better yet, state point blank: Then I guess you don't have children and if you do, you've never taken them to a doctor because, after all, they're just little ones. :watching:

pawprintedheart

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Valerie

View attachment 288807
Ugh, SO GLAD he stumbled across you and you found him a rescue. I remember reading you say you'd heard from someone that littles weren't worth vetting while I was sitting at the Avian Vet with one of mine...and just... :sad9::atomic: I can't even imagine...they're worth everything to me.

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Every time I see one of these I wish we were moved already with a dedicated bird room!!! Hope the little guy finds a good home soon!!

webchirp

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Every time I see one of these I wish we were moved already with a dedicated bird room!!! Hope the little guy finds a good home soon!!
They do a lot of foster to adopt and I think he has been placed...I got them mixed up...the greenie is the girl. He is a beautiful pineapple.

Sadly there are always more waiting around the corner...:(

webchirp

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
where are you located??
That particular rescue is in Columbus, OH. But there are other rescues with conures if you are looking for a particular area.

Status
Not open for further replies.