• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Good grey cages

LinnieLife

Walking the driveway
My grey has a cage thats too small (The vet said i could make that cage into an Outdoor cage so i could sit outside with him, It has wheels so i can put him in it and roll him out) Im looking for something very big (As big as i can get it without it ending up a million billion dollars haha)

LinnieLife

Walking the driveway
@nu2birds Thank you! We also have our cats named after miyazaki movies... Haku (From spirited away) Kiki (From kiki's delivery service) And yuki! (From the cat returns) We love his movies! :joyful:

MandaExotics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Amanda
I'd look on Bonka Bird Toys, Wayfair, Amazon, and BirdCages4Less websites. I don't own a grey so I can't help you with actual cages.

Milo

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jenny
I got a king's cage when I bought rosco's a few years back. I had some issues with the shipping but I love the cage itself. Be very careful if you're buying a cage online, be sure that you're looking at the inside dimensions and not the outside with the seed skirt that they all seem to come with

Milo

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jenny
I'll also add that it's worth it to spend the extra money on a cage even though they are very expensive. We saved for about six months for the new cage for Rosco and I don't regret it for a second!

LinnieLife

Walking the driveway
@Milo Thank you for the advice! Toto's cage right now was a lot of money for how small it is which is kind of unfortunate:dead: But i guess it was good when he was younger because all he did was fall over!