• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Going to be looking for homes, Gray & Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdasaurus

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Andrea
Sarah I'm so so sorry :( I hope you can find find wonderful homes for them :hug8:

Jadesmom

Real Name
Mary Ann
Oh, my heart is just breaking for you. :hug8:

I am in Oswego on the shore of Lake Ontario....north of Syracuse from you. If you need transport help this way, I would love to help you. I will PM you my email and cell # in case you need them.
Best of luck and don't hesitate to call me if I can help.

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm deeply sorry. I wish you the best in finding great homes for them :hug8:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
:hug8::hug8::hug8:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
I am so sorry you have to rehome your birds. I can tell you love them very much. Here is hoping you find a perfect home for them. Sending healing energy to you.:hug8:

Robin

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Robin
I am so very sorry ! :(

MollyMouse

Biking along the boulevard
I'm so sorry :hug8::hug8: I hope you can find them wonderful homes.

Last edited:

Flyte

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Sarah
Hi guys.. haven't been able to post lately.. had to go for a bunch of nerve blocks and was rather immobile. I forgot to mention that my Amazon, Rocky, has a double personality.. he is Rocky, mainly, but he is also 'Roy' He blames this invisible Roy whenever he does anything bad.. he's a real charactor. I really hope I can fond someone for my guys on here as there is no was I'm go to craigslist or anything... too scary.

- Sarah

Allessa

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Janifer
Sarah i am so sorry :( Ive been debating rehoming some of mine as of late and i know how hard it is. I wouldnt post on CL either. I really hope you find them good homes!

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Sarah i am so sorry :( Ive been debating rehoming some of mine as of late and i know how hard it is. I wouldnt post on CL either. I really hope you find them good homes!
Oh no,Im sorry to hear this Allessa.

mizbirdy

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Tina
I'm so sorry Sarah! :hug8: I hope you're able to find good homes for them (hopefully someone from here will be able to take them!).
:hug8::hug8::hug8::hug8::hug8:

HungryBird

I live in NYC. What ended up happening? Have you found homes for either of them? I would be happy to help you out if I can.

Skyler

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
Sarah, I just found this thread --I'm so sorry.:hug8:

Flyte

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Sarah
Hey guys.. no no homes yet but I have not been looking at all for the past months I've been stuck sitting on a heating pad after repeated nerve blocks in my back that leave me, honestly, unable to do much for about 5 days.. and then I have to go for another one.. so it's hard to do anything.. I can't even wash the birds dishes. Thank god my bf doesn't mind helping me. And My B&G is still sitting on eggs and is still sick, she will be going for bloodwork
soon.. luckily since it's all related to her egg laying and she has no contact with the other birds, everyone else is fine.. just grouchy from lack of attention. Thanks guys!! Talk to you soon..

- Sarah

senorabarb

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Barb
Sarah, I'm sorry that you've been/you are in such bad pain. I'm glad that your bf can take care of the birds until you can find a good home for them.

Blaming "Roy" for the bad things! :rofl::rofl::rofl: My friend's 5 yr-old did something he wasn't supposed to, and he told his dad that a kid named Brontosaurus came along and did it!:lol:

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
I am so sorry Sarah...I really hope you can find good homes for them soon....:hug8:

Shamrock

Real Name
Meredith
I am so sorry you're having to go through all of this. :( Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way. I hope someone will be able to help you out with your babies, and you get to feeling better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.