• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Ghost needs a great understanding home...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
I thank you all ..I hope they come around too ...it was a very stupid thing to get all worked up over and I did tell them they could have the play stand right away after seeing how upset they were getting ...like I said it was a stupid issue to have and it has cost me finding out how Ghosts life is like which has me second guessing whether I picked the right people for him ...I just hope they are true to their word and are good to him :(

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
:bighug:

BeanieofJustice

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Steph
I thank you all ..I hope they come around too ...it was a very stupid thing to get all worked up over and I did tell them they could have the play stand right away after seeing how upset they were getting ...like I said it was a stupid issue to have and it has cost me finding out how Ghosts life is like which has me second guessing whether I picked the right people for him ...I just hope they are true to their word and are good to him :(
So you gave it to them? And they're acting like this? I somehow doubt that that was the issue then.
Hopefully they're just not good with people and they're better with their birds.

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
So you gave it to them? And they're acting like this? I somehow doubt that that was the issue then.
Hopefully they're just not good with people and they're better with their birds.
Nope I offered it to them after they freaked on me ...said they could have it if it was going to be such a big deal ...but it was to much for them after the fact and they never picked up his cage or the play stand and I never heard from them again :no:

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Is Ghost micro chipped?I

:grouphug2:

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Oh gosh, that’s so disconcerting. :(I hope Ghost will be okay! How scary to not know how he is.
:sadhug2:

Status
Not open for further replies.