• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

funny kitty

InTheAir

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Claire
Our neighbours cat has a habit of trying to join in all my outdoor activities. It kind of annoys me by chasing my fabrics when I train. I thought it had left while I was setting up the camera, but no such luck! it is pretty cute though!

RoxieW

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Roxie
Our neighbours cat has a habit of trying to join in all my outdoor activities. It kind of annoys me by chasing my fabrics when I train. I thought it had left while I was setting up the camera, but no such luck! it is pretty cute though!
Wow, I had no idea you did aerial fabric dancing. Do you do this professionally or for fun? I would live to see more of your aerial dance :roflmao:

InTheAir

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Claire
Wow, I had no idea you did aerial fabric dancing. Do you do this professionally or for fun? I would live to see more of your aerial dance :roflmao:
I do all sorts of circus stuff for a living, though fabrics are not my forte I have started pushing myself on them lately. I am doing a show tomorrow, but it might be a bit too far for you to come watch ;) I do prefer aerial hoop.
Tonight i will be a acrobatic granny, no aerials just a walking frame ;)