• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

FS: Double flight cage

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrstweet

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Amanda
I have a double flight cage w/stand that I don't have room to store unless I break it down. I thought I might try to sell it to someone if I'm going to break it down anyway...I'm asking $75 plus shipping for it since I do have a big bill I need to pay. I can't find the exact one this is online but they look like they're $200 and up.

It has smaller gauge/grade wire suitable for small birds on up to a green cheek or so. All of my greenies are in the single flight version of this cage.

Twinkie pretty much stuck to the one perch. :huh:

It does have a few flaws:

1) Some of the tab pieces that hold it together are missing from being bent/unbent. I used zip ties to stabilize it/secure it in these areas. I'm sure that undoing the cage to ship it a few more are likely to break.
2) It doesn't have a divider; you could make one with plexi.
3) I don't recall seeing any rust except at these tabs but I will double check for any areas other than those.

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Very nice!,somebirdie will be very happy with that cage.

Karighan

Hit the Road
Real Name
Liz
I'd love to buy it! But it'd have to wait til the last week of Sept. :( We're putting our feelers out, gingerly, for another conure.

woubette

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Sheila
Did you ever sell this cage? I have been looking for one of these for my green cheeks!

mrstweet

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Amanda
No, we just disassembled it and put it in our storage room. Feel free to PM me if you would like it.

woubette

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Sheila
OK, but I gotta figure out how to PM first! LOL

woubette

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Sheila
mrstweet.....I had a flight cage given to me today by a lady that lives close by and had to rehome her sun conures. I'm sorry about not getting your cage, but I no longer need it. Thank you though and I hope you find someone to buy it from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.