• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Fruityes pellet balls

Shagen

Moving in
Real Name
Sarah
Soak pellets in water till mushy, Choose your seed mix
Pellets soaking and mashed with fork, Make sure it is of good thickness.
Add seed mix and stir.
Add more seed mix to make it a sticky thickness.
Looks good. Lets make balls. Now if you want to you could also add other
fruits as well or even veggies to this mix.
I'm wearing gloves because as you can see it is a sticky mess.
Mmmm balls. Put it in the refrigerator for up to a half an hour to let them Harden and set.
After 30 minutes in the refrigerator go ahead and take them out and it is time to serve them up FB_IMG_1502386292754.jpg FB_IMG_1502386297717.jpg FB_IMG_1502386305313.jpg FB_IMG_1502386318181.jpg FB_IMG_1502386322559.jpg FB_IMG_1502386328950.jpg FB_IMG_1502386332352.jpg FB_IMG_1502386340909.jpg

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
That is clever.

ode.to.parrots

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Cary
This would be the perfect solution for any picky eater!!! I may have to try it with my tiels as an evening treat! Do you think this method would work with other pellet brands, such as Roudybush?

javi

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
JAVI
I wonder what their life is. Like after placing in bowl how long to take out. I would assume the same as fresh foods as they were wet. I bet adding dried fruit or a little honey would make them super yummy

Shagen

Moving in
Real Name
Sarah
This would be the perfect solution for any picky eater!!! I may have to try it with my tiels as an evening treat! Do you think this method would work with other pellet brands, such as Roudybush?
Yes I think this would work for all brands of pellets

Shagen

Moving in
Real Name
Sarah
I wonder what their life is. Like after placing in bowl how long to take out. I would assume the same as fresh foods as they were wet. I bet adding dried fruit or a little honey would make them super yummy
I leave it in as long as their chop. Yes adding fruits and honey would make it yummy

Shagen

Moving in
Real Name
Sarah
I leave it in as long as their chop. Yes adding fruits and honey would make it yummy