• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

NEW PRODUCT Freeze Dried Everything for Birds from Avian Organics!

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Was it the mother board or something else?
It was tech support. They told me something was wrong but it wasn't wrong. My trays on my medium are perfect, when its done they are warm. The large they are ice cold, which I can't understand. The medium keeps the ice at the back and the Large keeps the ice through the whole barrel. They both operate so differently.

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Any ideas what I can call the People FD products? My LLCT page people want people things. But not sure what to call it where it doesn't have any reference to birds lol

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Willing to try to help with names if you still need it. Fyi... I don't check the "email" account my id is attached to very often. I don't know what would be best if you need help to look over the products, or ingredient lists as that may help.

Nikomania

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
It was tech support. They told me something was wrong but it wasn't wrong. My trays on my medium are perfect, when its done they are warm. The large they are ice cold, which I can't understand. The medium keeps the ice at the back and the Large keeps the ice through the whole barrel. They both operate so differently.
Omg. Seriously??
I agree that the larger one has a few quirks that the medium one doesn't have.
Are you going to be making any FD candies? Those look like a lot of fun!
My boys and his friends absolutely go nuts over fd avocado slices. One is in military school so they est them as quick pick me up snacks.

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Omg. Seriously??
I agree that the larger one has a few quirks that the medium one doesn't have.
Are you going to be making any FD candies? Those look like a lot of fun!
My boys and his friends absolutely go nuts over fd avocado slices. One is in military school so they est them as quick pick me up snacks.
I don't know about candies lol
I shouldn't eat them.