• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

**FOUND!! Update post #625** Lost - Turquoise Green Cheek Conure - Columbus, Ohio (name: Lafayette)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdasaurus

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Andrea
Re: **FOUND!! Update post #625** Lost - Turquoise Green Cheek Conure - Columbus, Ohio (name: Lafayet

OMG!!! Crying over here while anxiously awaiting the final verdict that he is indeed home!!!!

65sunnyday

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
April, aka 'SUNNY'
Re: **FOUND!! Update post #625** Lost - Turquoise Green Cheek Conure - Columbus, Ohio (name: Lafayet

:patrelax::patrelax:

Dana Lee

Real Name
Dana

:starshower:What wonderful news, thank you lord. Thank you St Anthony, St Francis, and St Jude. If the lady that has him and the pet store lady doesn't want any reward money, maybe see which charities (animal rescue, St Jude, etc) they like and make a donation in their honor. I'd also give those two kids, the one who found him and the one who brought him home gift cards to ToysRus. :hug8:I'm just so happy right now! :dance5:

Robin

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Robin

I hope she didn't decide to stay the night too..... Still waiting for the homecoming.

andor

Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Matt
Starting to get worried now. Did she go to that house alone? Anyone have her number? I just want to make sure everything is OK with her!

WeasleyLover

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy

I'm starting to get really worried! :sad4:

Jazzysmama

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month

Isn't her phone number on her LOST flier? I was just thinking that someone needs to call her just to make sure she is okay since she went to a strange home and was there alone with this man.

webchirp

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra

I texted her about an hour ago but nothing. Also, she may just have gone home and crashed...at least that is what I am hoping. Although were is Zamion...she could give us an update?

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah

She would not have gone to bed and not updated. Call not text please.

Mythreeiggys

Hit the Road
Real Name
Danielle
I was wondering if her phone battery died. I'm a worried. Even if she did go home and crash, I believe she would have at least updated us when she got home.

orphansparrow

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Cara

omg, i hadn't heard about this until today, and because the title said "found" i certainly didn't think i would be crying about anything. but here i am crying, after reading through this whole thread. omg, i don't know how she coped with this. just so scary.

i can't wait until she has him home. <3

my heart really really goes out to you kristen, and i'm glad it's almost over. :hug8:

Billie Faye

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Billie Faye

OK, gave Kristen's # a call...went to voice message...left her a message that we hadn't heard anything from her and were getting concerned and to please check in when she could....
We'll just have to wait it out...
:huh:

Jazzysmama

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month

I hope zamion is online.

Jazzysmama

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month

OK, gave Kristen's # a call...went to voice message...left her a message that we hadn't heard anything from her and were getting concerned and to please check in when she could....
We'll just have to wait it out...
:huh:

This worries me.

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger

Hopefully she's okay, this is so nerve wracking. I am such a worry wort. Surely this guy wouldn't hurt her. C'mon Kristen, check in Sweetheart.

Ginger

Dana Lee

Real Name
Dana

She just updated her facebook page

GlassOnion

Just saw her facebook, Lafayette died :(

Gen120

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
Thanks for checking in on her BF.. hopefully Kristen is Ok... BF, let us know when you hear back from her!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.