• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Flybabies aviary?

Louise Powell

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Louise
Does anyone have any experience with flybabies aviary? Their website seems pretty good, and they sell nice canaries. Their prices are a little high, but shipping is included.
Overall, they seem like a pretty good breeder. Has anyone here ever bought a bird from them? If not, does anyone know a reputable breeder that ships?
Thank you!:dance5:
:ycanary::rfcanary:

BirdManDan

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Dan
Sorry can't help you out. Have you tried locally to save on shipping? Plus you get to see and interact with your selection before you purchase. A bit difficult to do if being shipped!

Atomiklan

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Andrew
Where are you located?

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Yep a hearty thumbs up for flybabies. Call and talk to him if you are nervous about them. I have met them in person, I'm not too far away, and purchased birds there more than once. PM me for more details.

Louise Powell

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Louise
Those babies are beautiful @finchly !
If I do get a canary, it would probably be sometime around September, since I’m visiting some family in France for 3 weeks.
If you have any babies around that time, then that’s perfect! If not, I’ve also found a few local breeders and stores.
Thank you!