• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Fly free Jackie boy..

nellysmom

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Diane
he was very handsome. so sorry. I lost a teil unexpectedly rcently and I know how you feel.:(

getwozzy

Walking the driveway
he was very handsome. so sorry. I lost a teil unexpectedly rcently and I know how you feel.:(
I'm so sorry for your loss :( it's so hard to lose them- they're so special and give a special kind of love. Fly free sweet birdy... ❤

getwozzy

Walking the driveway
I am just devastated for you. It was quite clear from your posts how special Jackie was, and how integrated he had become in your family in just a short period of time. Fly free, little one. :hug8:
He was quite the special little guy... I really wish I had more time with him. Compared to what he came from and all the obstacles we overcame together, it was no doubt the best 6 months of his life.
I've been thinking about how he passed and I think maybe he had a weak heart or something. There would be times when he would fly and crash land and end up having these spells where I would end up having to hold him because he was panting and losing balance and trying to recover from whatever it was. But his last day I think it started before he fell because he was acting scared- running up and down the counter and ignoring me, and then all hell broke loose :(

Nicola

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Lina
I am so sorry for your loss.

jenwren59

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jennifer
Awww, how very sad. I am sorry for your loss. :(