• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

First sounds of morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
You'd think it would be the cry of a blue jay outdoors, or this time of year, perhaps the sound of the neighbor's leaf blower? Maybe it would be the alarm clock, or just the quiet of a morning house.

Well, here, you would hear this:

"Mommy! Mooommyyyyyy (singing) Mommy! Where are you? Heeeyyyyyy Mooooommm? (singing) Baby girl want love. Want breakfast!"

Then, both Hahn's will growl for her to shut up (they're the guardians of sleep, bless their little green souls), which will only make her worse.

"Moommmmy Laaaaaa! (singing)"

Ah, the Zoe wake-up call. There's nothing else like it :D

zoe.jpg

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I would love to wake up to that,maybe not everyday hehe. But still I would love to met your flock,they and you are truely amazing.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I think that it is great, but then again I am not the one getting that wake up call!

Matt

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Zoe just cracks me up!! :heart:

Merlie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
I think I'd take that over what I get. My wake up call is usually the Cakes and their "nails on a chalkboard" piggy screams. I'd take a little RFM singing any day over the brain splitting-ear bleeding-make me want to put a gun to my head-pigs dying a horrible death sounds that the Cake monsters are so fond of. :rolleyes:

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I think I'd take that over what I get. My wake up call is usually the Cakes and their "nails on a chalkboard" piggy screams. I'd take a little RFM singing any day over the brain splitting-ear bleeding-make me want to put a gun to my head-pigs dying a horrible death sounds that the Cake monsters are so fond of. :rolleyes:
Yeeouch! :eek: That sounds gawd-awful. Yeah, maybe I shouldn't complain. One lucky thing is that Elvis is a slow riser. So, she doesn't chime in until I'm well awake, usually after I've had my coffee :)

Merlie

Avenue Spotlight Award

Yeeouch! :eek: That sounds gawd-awful. Yeah, maybe I shouldn't complain. One lucky thing is that Elvis is a slow riser. So, she doesn't chime in until I'm well awake, usually after I've had my coffee :)
It's pretty obnoxious honestly. The rest of my flock are pretty quiet in the mornings, until they hear me get up start the day. I'm an early riser usually, so I often up way before they are for my "me time", but the Cakes, dang it .. they can hear a pin drop from a mile away and react to it.

I think it's time Mojo and Zoe met. Gonna pack his bags and send him to you for some speech training. I'd love it if he talked like Zoe does. Right now, his favorite phrase is "go get it" .. meaning I should pick up anything he's decided to throw on the floor.

Of course Tikki doesn't help much in the speaking department. She yells at me too .. "mama, mama, MAMA, MAMA, up, up, UP, UP, UUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP" ... yea, that's her thing.

I'd give anything for some "nice" words .. perhaps an "I love you" every once in while??? :rolleyes:

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
You'd think it would be the cry of a blue jay outdoors, or this time of year, perhaps the sound of the neighbor's leaf blower? Maybe it would be the alarm clock, or just the quiet of a morning house.

"Mommy! Mooommyyyyyy (singing) Mommy! Where are you? Heeeyyyyyy Mooooommm? (singing) Baby girl want love. Want breakfast!"

Then, both Hahn's will growl for her to shut up (they're the guardians of sleep, bless their little green souls), which will only make her worse.

View attachment 78976
Need video of that:) That is a great picture of her by the way:)

Jeddy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Jan
What a fantastic wake up call. Love it.:)

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Need video of that:) That is a great picture of her by the way:)
Well, I don't see how I can get the first words of the morning, since I'll be in bed with the covers over my head, but I can get one of her singing and hollering for me sometime. She sings several times a week, and yells for me all the time. And, thanks :)

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

I think it's time Mojo and Zoe met. Gonna pack his bags and send him to you for some speech training. I'd love it if he talked like Zoe does. Right now, his favorite phrase is "go get it" .. meaning I should pick up anything he's decided to throw on the floor.

LOL, at least Mojo doesn't call everyone "stupid" :D Zoe's only nice when she wants something!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
how wonderful that must be and just look at that beautiful face..I just want to kiss her head...

Ziggymon

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Heidrun, or Mouse
Holiday, your stories always make me smile. :hug8:

In my house, it's the dogs who are my alarm clock, and then, as soon as they hear me start to stir, an awful cacophony of yips and barks and howls starts, which doesn't quiet down until I've waded through the pack and opened the door to let them out. All my birds are remarkably polite about letting me sleep - this morning was a rare exception - the Greenes were upset at something, and I ran into the living room to check what it was (nothing to be seen by the time I got there) before the dogs were even awake.

Michelelynne

Walking the driveway
That sounds so sweet but I would imagine it could be annoying if it were too early in the morning, lol Your flock is so much fun to hear about! :)

Suchabetty

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Jamie

View attachment 78976
[/QUOTE] Wow Now i really cant wait til i am able to hear my RF do that lol would be a nice change then my 3 daughters yelling and banging on my door lol i love them really but sometimes locking the door is pointless;) Holiday I really really want a RF im sooo going to use this year to prepare :) beautiful Zoe!! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.