• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

First shower!

RawPasta

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Kelley
While our little lovie isn't totally gand tame yet, when he's out of the cage we work with him to step up on arms and wrists, which he's gotten better at. I wanted to weigh him yesterday using our new perch my husband built for the scale. Since he's a but unpredictable, we do all sessions in the bathroom. So, Raw Pasta ended up on the shower perch.... and then we decided to see what would happen if the water was running. He's had most baths before and we know he loves them. Water goes on, he flew right to my husband who was in the shower, bounced between his arms to always stay in the stream of water, and then stepped up into his hand when he was finished showering with zero nipping! Yayyyy Pasta!

DoubleTake

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
mmm wet bird smell:faint:. Loki did the same exact thing yesterday in the shower except she hated the water lol. poor girl was so mad at me for about an hour, like how could you do that to me daddd.

RawPasta

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Kelley
mmm wet bird smell:faint:. Loki did the same exact thing yesterday in the shower except she hated the water lol. poor girl was so mad at me for about an hour, like how could you do that to me daddd.
So far my RB2 is like that with my husband but loves to shower with me. And my nanday only likes me, so only showers with me. It's so funny how they are all so different. Water is fun, right!?

DoubleTake

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
So far my RB2 is like that with my husband but loves to shower with me. And my nanday only likes me, so only showers with me. It's so funny how they are all so different. Water is fun, right!?
Yeah, my suns will bathe in my hands.