• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Feeling guilty

MisfitHouse

Strolling the yard
Real Name
ToriB
Feeling bad in more ways than one. We have a pretty stable routine with the critters but this week things went to heck. Spent Friday night at urgent care with the hubs. He has a bad case of bronchitis and couldn't breathe. We were there from 7pm to 10pm. Birdies were only out a couple hours.

Today we had to go pickup our car and stop by the parrot store for birdfood and the pharmacy. Birdies spent some time out suggling with us today but not much and now it looks like another trip to urgent care tonight because the lag time for hubs meds was so long he feels like crap again AND now I'm down with the bug that gave him his bronchitis...

Birds are not getting their attention and tomorrow is cage cleaning day and I don't know that either of us is up to it. Poor caique I had to roll to my office because he was being so loud my aching head couldn't take it. I need a critter nanny! Heck, I need a people nanny - a dog nanny - a bird nanny and a cat nanny!

Attachments

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Hang in there, it will get better! I've had to spend less time with my babies too this week but I'm doing my best to make up for it now. They'll forgive you!

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
This too shall pass!

Your intentions are good. Right? Never forget that. You mustn't stress over what you can 't control.