• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

favorite Canary CD's

Status
Not open for further replies.

canaryfan

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Lucy
Its very quiet in this forum, so I thought I'd post another question, which is your favorite
Canary recordings CD ?

I have to say both Tequila and I MUCH prefer the "Feathered Phonics" over the "Classic Canary".

Feathered Phonics are very clear recordings, while the Classic Canary just seems to "loud and busy" and I don't like the added music
in the Classic Canary.
Tequila always sings along with Feathered Phonics, while usually being quiet with the Classic Canary, hehe. Guess they have
their own preference.

To give him more of a selection I hunted down one more CD called "The Complete Canary Album" only to find out that its the exact same
as the "Classic Canarie". The songs might not be in the same order, but aside from that, identical. Bummer.

My sister is bringing me another CD from Germany, perhaps Tequila will like that one as well !!

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
We are with you, we like the Feathered phonics best. I have been told there are some available from dragon winners or some such thing. Supposedly top singers. We feel that Mr. Kismet has a lovely song.:heart: Sadly he hasn't sung in awhile, and I miss it greatly. He just went through a pretty big molt. Hopefully he will start again soon.
Here he is singing along:)
[this was before he moved into the big cage]

canaryfan

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Lucy
LOL, I just played it and my Tequila sang along with your Kismet !!! He loves it :)
I'm surprised that Tequila is singing so much, as he is in molt as well. Perhaps it was the change in diet
as he wasn't taken care of very well before I got him.
If the German CD is good I'll try to make a copy and send it to you :)

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
LOL, I just played it and my Tequila sang along with your Kismet !!! He loves it :)
I'm surprised that Tequila is singing so much, as he is in molt as well. Perhaps it was the change in diet
as he wasn't taken care of very well before I got him.
If the German CD is good I'll try to make a copy and send it to you :)
Oh how cute that he sang along.:D
That is great, the molt does not phase some. And you could be right, he's just happy to be in heaven with you loving and caring for him. And a nice roomy new home.:heart:
That is very generous of you to offer.:hug8:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
It is a more quiet forum than some others, but I am here with you!:hug6:

canaryfan

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Lucy
Thank you :)
My mom will arrive from Germany end of September and bring that CD along ! I should be able to copy it and send
Kismet a gift :)

Status
Not open for further replies.