• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

F10 dilution

janicedyh

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Janice
What dilution per gallon for F10SC?

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
There is a hi & low dilution depending on what you are cleaning. Is it regular general cleaning or specific disease cleaning?

I make a qt. Do you have the instructions that came with it? I don;t have mine handy/

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
The dilutions are 500ml/1ml(F-10) for general cleaning and 250ml/1ml(F-10) for stronger sanitizing and cleaning. you can conver gal. to ml on any of the many conversion programs on the internet. The instructions on the bottles contain very detailed instructions and lists of things killed.

janicedyh

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Janice
The container I have does not have instructions. I found them once online but I have been using a small container to fill and clean the cages and perches weekly. Since the food I am going to use it in all the rooms in a gallon bucket. I can't get rid of the nasty feeling since things happened

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
FS10 dilution is (and I am quoting from the pamphlet that came with the bottle) 1 part F10SC with 250 parts of clean water (1/2 oz p/gallon). Apply to surface as a wash, or through a foamer or spray device. Wet all surfaces thoroughly and leave for a contact time of at least 10 minutes. Leave to air dry.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
FS10 dilution is (and I am quoting from the pamphlet that came with the bottle) Wet all surfaces thoroughly and leave for a contact time of at least 10 minutes.
I wonder if that's where it gets the "10" in the name? Makes it easy to remember.