• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Energy Meridians for parrots.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billie Faye

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Billie Faye
Found this and thought it was very interesting!
HolisticBird and HolisticBirds
Just a sample:
Liver Meridian
From inside back toe, up inside leg to upper abdomen.
Problems associated with Liver and Gallbladder meridians include: eye and vision, conjunctivitis, liver problems, poor digestion, body dryness and itchiness, weak pulse, regurgitation, hernia, urination problems, pain in the lower abdomen and along the course of the meridian.

Attachments

Ranyart

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pennie
That's fascinating - I never gave a thought to acupuncture or meridian work for birds. Neat. Great link BF!

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Love the picture of the Senegal on it's back. Sunshine will lie like that for me, too. Meridians and accupuncture will work on any animal with a central nervous system. The idea is that the electrical field our body chemistry creates runs along natural lines in the body, keeping the body in harmony. This goes along with the idea of Chi of the soul and the meridians of the planet Earth. My vet has a hand held little gadget that provides pressure and electrial aura to meridians and accupressure sites. It is specially effective, she says, on cats. Neat article. Thanks.

Billie Faye

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Billie Faye
I'm always looking for holistic ways to help our pets and this was something I hadn't seen for birds in such detail...:hug8:

ParrotsforKeeps

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Meg
Thank you for posting this!!!! Haven't seen this before, and I am on that site all the time. So useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.