• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Emma's Corner..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Thanks Lotus. :DEmma is a "small and delicate" african grey. Doesn't even weigh One pound. I have no clue how much timnehs weigh. Are they the same as Emma? Yesterday we were at the vet after she had breakfast and she only weighed 414 grams.:huh: She is all muscle too because she flies and is quite active. I think Gg's (Boogie) and Newf's (Quincy and Luna) african greys are heavy weights though..
Boogie loves to eat - last weight 546 gms :heart:

Emma is more adorable every day!

:hug8:

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Emma is just wonderful. I never tire seeing and especially hearing her. Was she saying all those things except the 'Emma' at the end? Sometimes I can't tell the difference except when she reverts to her native 'accent' that all Greys seem to have when speaking words.

BTW, her weight isn't all that small for a CAG but not big either. I think averages are somewhere in the 450-500g, with extremes well below and above that range. Martine's Rocky might be a bit bigger, IIRC. :)
Thanks so much Everybirdy!!:hug8::heart:

Titanis, You are correct. :)That was ALL Emma, except the wee bit at the end when I call out her name is *exasperation*:hehe: She always finds a way to pounce on the camera. Thanks for the info about her weight.. I've always kind of wondered whether she considered to be a lightweight.:p

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Boogie loves to eat - last weight 546 gms :heart:

Emma is more adorable every day!

:hug8:
Thanks Auntie Gg.:) Mr. Boogie sure is handsome and studly.:heart:

Oooh.. His morning droppings must be Huge!!:eek:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Rocky was 448g a few weeks ago, I'll weigh her again today. ( Danita if you're reading this I finally own a bird scale :rofl: )

Last edited:

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Rocky was 448g a few weeks ago, I'll weigh her again today. ( Danita if you're reading this I finally own a bird scale :rofl: )
Rocky's a curvaceous girlie!!:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.