• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Elvis hates my music

TheOddFlock

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Melissa
Elvis loves to listen to music, but when I want to listen to music by Fall Out Boy, he will scream his little head off until I play a song that HE likes. Those songs include and are limited to too, Sugar by Maroon 5, play that song by Train, and cake by the ocean by DNCE. Play any other song, he will make you suffer. If I play other songs, he will not only scream, but he will also start fighting with the others, mostly because I played other songs when it was just him and Chrissy, I told him it was Chrissy's turn for the music. Once he found out that meant the other bird was "controlling" the music, they had to be separated while I played music for them. Elvis still doesn't understand that he has to share the music. :rolleyes:
It is a pain in the butt playing music for my flock, but they enjoy their time with the music in their control. I play music for the flock once a week, although with somebirdy like Elvis, it might be once a month since it takes forever to get them in separate rooms. good news is, Lucky doesn't act like the others, so she sits on my shoulder as I go through the rooms playing music for over two hours. At least Elvis doesn't know when his time is up, yet. I'd hate to see the day when he does figure out his time with the music is up.

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Probably more irritating than funny on your end, but that's so cute how passionate about music they are!

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
I will have to try Maroon 5 for my flock! I'm obsessed with M5. I've been playing different kinds of music for mine. They like 50s rock and roll, and instrumental jazz. In fact the whole room is remarkably quiet when I play the jazz for them.

It

TheOddFlock

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Melissa
Elvis has a new favorite song. Luckily it seems like my whole flock likes it, and so do I. This song is called Handclap by Fitz and the Tantrums. I am so glad I found something my whole flock likes. Now to find a way to get Elvis to share his bananas.

blewin

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ben
Sorry...I'm siding with Elvis on Fallout Boy :lol:

Love Birds

Meeting neighbors
My birds like it when my friend comes over and plays his guitar and sings. They will fly to the cage that is closest to my friend and perch on the cage. It is like they are attending a concert.

I agree that birds can have their favorite songs and will perk right up when they hear them. Funny how yours are controlling with their song selections. :)