• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Edgar got new cage. Finally

Imogena

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Joanna
Finally Edgar got new cage. I've almost lost hope it will ever happen. I tried to buy it in another countries but it appeared that no one (except of one shop in Netherlands for a very high transportation fee) was willing to ship it to Poland.
There was one shop in Poland but I thought I would have to wait over three months for delivery. They contacted me a week ago and said the cage may be sooner if I'm still interested. I was still interested, and tadammmmm...
Here is Edgar's cage, without toys, because I wanted to show you how big it is. Now I've put many toys inside and I'm not done yet. Most of the toys are made of birch slices, birch bark (which Edgar loves to chew) and pine cones (new obsession of Edgar).
It's Montana Granada. 90x60x175 cm. I think it's big enough for him. Anyway, it is the best I can get.
IMG_20190407_074003.jpg
I was so tired with looking for the cage that when it finally arrived I didn't have energy to be happy about it. Now I am. Very good cage in my opinion.

Dona

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Wow Joanna, beautiful cage and the color is gorgeous with your boy! Looking forward to seeing it all tricked out!

Sweet Louise

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
Awesome cage and very cool color. Edgar is going to love it!

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
I am so gladd you found a great cage. Have fun decorating.

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
Very nice cage! Hope he love it!
Sad that alot of places in the world don't even sell big cages.

Imogena

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Joanna
Wow Joanna, beautiful cage and the color is gorgeous with your boy! Looking forward to seeing it all tricked out!
Thank you. I will post pictures with toys.

Imogena

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Joanna
Very nice cage! Hope he love it!
Sad that alot of places in the world don't even sell big cages.
He really likes the cage. And I agree, it is sad that finding a proper cage is so difficult. I wanted 2 cm bar spacing. If I settled for 2,5 cm, it would be easier. But finally I've got what I needed.

CrazyBirdChick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
That's really neat how those little squares cover up the bowls. Did the cage come like that? I put up a platform perch over Blu's bowl but to have a cage with that already there is genius

Imogena

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Joanna
That's really neat how those little squares cover up the bowls. Did the cage come like that? I put up a platform perch over Blu's bowl but to have a cage with that already there is genius
This wasn't the original setup but I ordered them separately. The Montana company offers those, fitting to the different sizes of bowls. Edgar unfortunately pooped to his food and water. Now problem solved. A little expensive, but worth it.

CrazyBirdChick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
This wasn't the original setup but I ordered them separately. The Montana company offers those, fitting to the different sizes of bowls. Edgar unfortunately pooped to his food and water. Now problem solved. A little expensive, but worth it.
That's a great option to have!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Nice. I like Montana cages. Great quality. It is a German brand so avail. in Europe.
I was thinking of getting some of the covers for my montana cage, but I didn´t want my little ones thinking its a nesting box so I never bought them.

I can´t wait to see your setup :)

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Beautiful cage! Wonderful that Edgar loves it!

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Hurray for Edgar! That's a very nice cage!