• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Echo is in Love

Lodah

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Sooo Sweet! :heart::heart:

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
Awww Echo is adorable!! :xflove: I so love your toys. So much so that I'm seriously thinking of making an order even thou I normally stick in Canada shopping only. The shipping and exchange rate is just too much me, but these toys have such a good prices and my guys would love them. Probably won't be until after Christmas thou. And yes I made toys shopping plans that far in advance. Don't judge me!!! :cautious: :lol:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I love these pics of Echo and the wonderful toy!

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Awww Echo is adorable!! :xflove: I so love your toys. So much so that I'm seriously thinking of making an order even thou I normally stick in Canada shopping only. The shipping and exchange rate is just too much me, but these toys have such a good prices and my guys would love them. Probably won't be until after Christmas thou. And yes I made toys shopping plans that far in advance. Don't judge me!!! :cautious: :lol:

It's an awesome toy, part of a line I'm doing. It's filled with beads and rattles! :D You know why you love my toys... because I own cockatoos. ;) I know what big birds love!

20170906_181213.jpg

Message me Sarah! We can get some little ones in flat rate boxes. ;) I'm amazing at packing crap! Don't believe everything that shipping calculator tells you. :D

EllaMay

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
April
Love love the toy and first response was awwww! :D

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
It's an awesome toy, part of a line I'm doing. It's filled with beads and rattles! :D You know why you love my toys... because I own cockatoos. ;) I know what big birds love!

View attachment 256171

Message me Sarah! We can get some little ones in flat rate boxes. ;) I'm amazing at packing crap! Don't believe everything that shipping calculator tells you. :D
I definitely will! Thanks :) It will be a while thou. I gotta figure a few things out first but I definitely want to make an order. You absolutely know what big birds like :D

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Anytime Sarah. :) Just message me before you order.