• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Dusky Lory & Spangle English Budgie Breeder in VA

Kenzie

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kenzie
Hello fellow forum goers!

We just had a Spangle English Budgie adult male come into my work, who is the EXACT color I love in them & it re-opened my previously bookmarked desire for one. His only deal is he is with a female American Parakeet, the two as a proven breeding pair (beautiful babies might I add), and while he is hand-tame, I simply don't want a breeding pair. I want to be his best bud, and I rather not tear him away from his lady.

So, I would like a breeder that breeds English Budgies of the Spangle variety- specifically Blue or Purple-ish (or mixture of the two). I am not going to haggle on coloring or Budgie type, my desires are detailed and concrete. Does not HAVE to be a baby, but if an adult, must at the very least be no more than 2 years & must be hand-tame (or at least not bitey).

On the flip side, I am looking for a breeder that breeds handfed Dusky Lory babies. Shipping is okay with these and it's more of a "down the line" interest than immediate. It would just be nice to find my breeder and chat with them before I go ahead and get one within the next 1-2 upcoming breeding seasons.

Anyways, thank you in advance with my searches!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew