• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Don't make a Chinchilla mad or else...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meatball

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Last night my chinchilla peed in my face!!:eek::eek: Deliah was mad at me and I did not move out of the line of fire fast enough so got sprayed in the face with chin pee!
Now my life is complete:lol:

annie1

Walking the driveway
Real Name
manuela
hahahaah well thats a first lol i guess i must have gotten lucky so far miskey never did that ( YET ) ,sorry hope it was not too bad ...;)

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
So I guess this means that chin pee also doesn't follow the laws of gravity like bird poop (on the ceiling).:eek:

Meatball

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
The one good thing is Chin pee doesn't smell...I have been sprayed before but never in the face, that was a new one!

They get up on their hind legs and let it rip, it is pretty funny to watch actually

WeasleyLover

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy
Ewwww!! :rofl:

Chantilly Lace

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Chantel
Yeah, that is really nice! The great thing about female chins, but is not typical for a baby to do that, did she come from a really large breeder? She definitely had something traumatic happen to her, or she would not have learned that. Mommy must have taught her! I have bred over 1,000 chinchillas in my life, and never have been sprayed by a baby or a non pregnant chin! Only pregnant females. You definitely have all the luck! :lol:

Meatball

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Yeah, that is really nice! The great thing about female chins, but is not typical for a baby to do that, did she come from a really large breeder? She definitely had something traumatic happen to her, or she would not have learned that. Mommy must have taught her! I have bred over 1,000 chinchillas in my life, and never have been sprayed by a baby or a non pregnant chin! Only pregnant females. You definitely have all the luck! :lol:
This was actually Delilah my 3 year old chin:lol: I got her off of CL last year, she was my first chin and the one that started my obsession with them.

She is normally a total sweetheart and my friendliest chin but when she gets mad at mom watch out:eek::lol:

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:eek::lol:I can only imagine your face.

Status
Not open for further replies.