• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Doggie pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Haley_

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Haley
There was a big event in our town where all the stores stayed open until 12pm and there was lots of stands and entertainment and stuff, so we at the grooming shop did something too. :)

We did half price nail trimming and pet portraits (the profits of the portraits went to charity) and we also handed out treaty bags and doggy scarves.

The charity we were donating to is an animal rescue so they set up a table outside and sold leashes, collars, and did raffles.

I took some pictures early (about 6pm) because when it got dark we were too busy.

Tyson

Marley

My dog ;)

More of Tyson

I wasn't going to post any of the portraits we did of other dogs, but these two were just so cute! They're father and son. We'd groomed them a few days ago, and when I was bathing the one he kept rolling over in the tub!

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Looks like a lot of fun! And for a good cause. There's something like that done around here and a lot of the shops put bowls of water outside their shops as a courtesy for all the dogs that come along to stroll as their owners shop.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
cute pics..and sounds like fun

Status
Not open for further replies.