• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Dog Collars

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
Here is the custom harness they made for Sonic. It is carved and stained leather, made to fit him with studs on the straps and has a matching lead of course:) The second picture is Sonic is his tag holder. Ana also made him a loose, thin leather tag holder since he can't wear a collar because of his trachea.
290070_3858759544196_1358047464_o (1).jpg
475573_3555585845043_1134617830_3345148_391907090_o (1).jpg

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Here is the custom harness they made for Sonic. It is carved and stained leather, made to fit him with studs on the straps and has a matching lead of course:) The second picture is Sonic is his tag holder. Ana also made him a loose, thin leather tag holder since he can't wear a collar because of his trachea.
View attachment 117861
View attachment 117862
Cute, love the harness with Sonic on it.

I read somewhere that, if your dog passes away, they will make something for you with his collar, I thought that was so nice. I am not sure if I read that in a magazine or what. They also don't sell to stores that sell animals :) I read that too!

Faen

Hit the Road
ohhh those are gorgeous collars! Maybe i will order one for my boys. Although Dayo's neck is freakin' tiny right now... he still in his original puppy collar i might wait a bit to see if his neck thicken's a bit before i invest in a good collar like that. They are gorgeous! I could always get Kona one now and dayo one when he's full grown.

Oh reading this i just remember i don't know if leather is such a good idea for my boys actually.... i just remembered my boys like to chew on leather.... they'd be chewing on each others collars.

They are freakin adorable though! Love love love! Im definitely bookmarking this website for future incase my crazies outgrow their leather fetish.

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Oh, I think I read somewhere that they will make something out of your dogs Paco collar if he/she passes away.
So sweet.

Sierra2012

Walking the driveway
Those are some nice collars they look well made too....I do animal rescues and have 3 dogs myself I would defently like to know how much and where I could purchase some of them

ThatDarnBird

Rollerblading along the road
Oh, I think I read somewhere that they will make something out of your dogs Paco collar if he/she passes away.
So sweet.
I saw that too, tht is very nice.

We will get out collar and bracelet in about 2-3 weeks. I'm looking forward to it.:dance4:

Status
Not open for further replies.