• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

dog/cat blankets

Christine 1978

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
christine
1466286660048.jpg 1466286725303.jpg So I figured I would offer more then just quilts for sale. My mom has a grooming business and asked me to make some dog/cat blankets. They are quilted and we'll made. The small ones are 25 $ 18× 30. med 24×36 are 35 $. large 30×42 are 45 $. and x large 36× 48 are 55$. I can personalize them with name for 10 dollars more. You can also pick the colors. Just thought I would offer to you guys also. Thanks have a great day.

Attachments

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Love them! ♥

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
They are cute.

Begone

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
I wonder what a blanket (for my couch) will cost with shipping to Sweden. :)

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
So cute Christine! I've always wanted to see a quilt with random socks and mens boxers sewn on …. like they got stuck on after being in the dryer.

Christine 1978

Real Name
christine
So cute Christine! I've always wanted to see a quilt with random socks and mens boxers sewn on …. like they got stuck on after being in the dryer.
Lol that would be funny. My husband aunt is sending me a bunch of her dad's clothes and having me make a quilt outta them for her mother.

AzaleaMist

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Amy
Sew cute! These are very nice!

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Very cool!

Clueless

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
I brought my German Shepherd home with own baby quilt when I got him. Over the years that dog treated it like a security blanket!

Clueless

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Do they have resale or craft shops in your area? When I started my quilt business, I had some on consignment in shops near areas that tourists would hit.

Also, there's lots of parrots here..... maybe come up with some quilts of them?

Have you ever done applique blocks?

Christine 1978

Real Name
christine
Do they have resale or craft shops in your area? When I started my quilt business, I had some on consignment in shops near areas that tourists would hit.

Also, there's lots of parrots here..... maybe come up with some quilts of them?

Have you ever done applique blocks?

Yeah I'm looking into the shops around here.
I had some left over scraps from the feather quilt I made so I made a table runner out of them. I love it. 20160716_114852.jpg 20160716_114818.jpg
I'm working on getting my printer hooked up to our computer so that I can take pictures of people's pets and put them on fabric and make memory quilts out of picture.

I am teaching my self how to applique. I made a quilt for the owner of hubbies company with their company logo on it. 13502115_1162375057135254_4097395592975107877_n-1.jpg That was really first experience with applique. I was pretty proud of it and she really liked it.

Clueless

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Yeah I'm looking into the shops around here.
I had some left over scraps from the feather quilt I made so I made a table runner out of them. I love it. View attachment 228917 View attachment 228918
I'm working on getting my printer hooked up to our computer so that I can take pictures of people's pets and put them on fabric and make memory quilts out of picture.

I am teaching my self how to applique. I made a quilt for the owner of hubbies company with their company logo on it. View attachment 228919 That was really first experience with applique. I was pretty proud of it and she really liked it.
Our family did machine applique too. I'll post something later on my next break.