• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Does Your Home Look Like This?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Carole!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: love your disaster zone!!! :dancing:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
LOL, thanks GG and Martine. I am upset about that room. I want to drag everything out of it, throw 3/4 of it away, and straighten the rest.:LOL:

Hendryx

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridie
I think the birds in my house have more dishes than we do! lol...yep! my house is exactly like that..

akijoy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Monica
Hey, not fair! That's just the storage room, which is supposed to be a mess.

I'm so depressed. I'm a nice gal, but my housekeeping is the worst in the entire universe. It never used to be so bad. It seems the more the birds take over, the less particular I become. :(

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
That's a spare bedroom, that has become a storage room.:p
You are a nice gal, and we :heart: you! Mine never used to be so bad either. Would you feel better if I take some pics of the dog hair under my bed and the dirty windows?:rofl::rofl:

akijoy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Monica
That's a spare bedroom, that has become a storage room.:p
You are a nice gal, and we :heart: you! Mine never used to be so bad either. Would you feel better if I take some pics of the dog hair under my bed and the dirty windows?:rofl::rofl:
A little!
Get this...a neighbor told me how "realistic" my Halloween decoration looks at my front door. Those were no decorations! REAL cobwebs...and it's shamefully the same INSIDE the house in some areas!

Honestly, I would hire a cleaning lady like I used to, but the person I bought the play gym from CL was selling all her stuff because her ekkie died when a cleaning lady finished in the bathroom. I don't know if it was the fumes or what, but after hearing that, I am nervous about having people doing anything inside my house without my being here.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Oh that is horrible!:( I am a vinegar user almost 100%.
That is very funny about the cobwebs.:D Just remember what good ol' Ernest P Worrell said
"Help! I've got cobwebs all over me! I'll be eaten alive by cobs!"

I loved Ernest, may he RIP.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
A little!
Get this...a neighbor told me how "realistic" my Halloween decoration looks at my front door. Those were no decorations! REAL cobwebs...and it's shamefully the same INSIDE the house in some areas!

Honestly, I would hire a cleaning lady like I used to, but the person I bought the play gym from CL was selling all her stuff because her ekkie died when a cleaning lady finished in the bathroom. I don't know if it was the fumes or what, but after hearing that, I am nervous about having people doing anything inside my house without my being here.
we all have a lil' dirt in the corners somewhere (me, probably a little more LOL) - you're not alone by far.

I remember buying my Mother a plaque when I was a kid that said something along the lines that our house was clean enough to be healthy and dirty enough to be happy.....

(she is the one without the dust bunnies or pets in her house :D)

just remember Monica, in a hundred years, no one will remember the dust bunnies or those scary cobwebs!!

:hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.