• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Does your grey mumble sing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky04

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kiersten
Afie will sometimes just sit there and start singing to herself. It's really cute. She's actually carrying a tune and has rythmn, but the words are all gibberish or at least I can't understand what she's saying. Does your grey do that? She also loves to bob her head when she's listening to music. Just curious if Afie's just an odd little birdie. :D

Last edited:

luvsgreys

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
Emmett will sing. :) It's sort of a Lalalalaa laaa. Sometimes to a tune..sometimes like a drunken sailor. :lol: Cracks us up every time.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
that sounds so cute...and it isn't gibberish..it is in a language you don't understand..yet, when your training is com plete, it will dawn on you...how sweet that must be to listen to

Sparky04

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kiersten
that sounds so cute...and it isn't gibberish..it is in a language you don't understand..yet, when your training is com plete, it will dawn on you...how sweet that must be to listen to
Of course, I better go buy that African Grey/English dictionary and start studying.

2Birds3Kids

Walking the driveway
My TAG only mumbles when he's mad at you. He used to mumble at me when I picked him up when he first came here and we were still working out the biting thing. But he hasn't grumbled at me for a long time now :)

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
sounds cute. I would like to see a video:D

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Chopper sings real songs and he also mumbles and lalas songs. lol He is so funny. He sings opera too!

Status
Not open for further replies.