• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Does anyone have a post 2006 powdercoat 32" HQ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco

i got the folding though Coco....:huh:
i am not at all sure which i should get...i told her to hold my order for a few hours.
why'd you go RTA?
I simply went RTA cause it was the only option left in the color I wanted :confused:

I THOUGHT, though, that folding was better because it was a single body construction and more convenient. When I spoke to the woman at Bird Toy Outlet she said "I only have the RTA, but, that is okay in that small size model."

I think however about the folding that one person told me that she felt that she NEEDED to keep the perch it came with in it to keep the folding sturdier... even though the perch was way too big a diameter for her birds.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Coco I changed my order to RTA!! If you look at the assembly manual the RTA is much cleaner looking without the heavy folding tubing frame running down the sides center of the cage....:D

so i got a 30x21 ss RTA Featherland Dometop for Emily.
Plus she is going in for Lupron shot #3...:huh:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
thanks for the input everybody!:hug8:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
I'm glad you found one you liked :thumbsup:

Big :hug8: for both of you for Emily's shot :(

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
Coco I changed my order to RTA!! If you look at the assembly manual the RTA is much cleaner looking without the heavy folding tubing frame running down the sides center of the cage....:D

so i got a 30x21 ss RTA Featherland Dometop for Emily.
Plus she is going in for Lupron shot #3...:huh:
Ahhhh, I see!! Good to know, I prefer the RTA as well now!! Thanks Saroj :D

Merlie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
I have the RTA model and really like it.

Congrats on the new cage Saroj, I'm sure Emily will love it. I've always been happy with the customer service at BTO, quick, thorough answers on everything I've ever asked.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I'm glad you found one you liked :thumbsup:

Big :hug8: for both of you for Emily's shot :(
I'll take her at 2 pm on an emptyish stomach and sit around till she stabilizes after the shot.
last time she started throwing up horribly as i started driving back right after the shot so i turned around and went back and the vet assessed her for oxygen but said she will be okay,just stay put :)

I have the RTA model and really like it.

Congrats on the new cage Saroj, I'm sure Emily will love it. I've always been happy with the customer service at BTO, quick, thorough answers on everything I've ever asked.
yes i felt really comfortable with Sharon there. Earlier i was talking with another store and they said well sharp edges were not really a manuf defect and i would have to pay shipping if returning. So I was getting kind of hesistantly ready to order from them anyway and then read your post!! Many thanks!:highfive:

Tielygirl

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
I'm glad you found one! Good luck with Emily!! I hope things go better this time!

(((GOOD LUCK!))) :hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.