• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Does anyone feed harrisons high potency superfine to Linnies

louise pearson

Checking out the neighborhood
Hi, i have 2 5 month old linnies and i am trying to convert them to harrisons high potency superfine from seed has i worry about this being of little nutritional value. They also eat apple, grapes, pear, corn, brocolli and carrots . This morning i started with the high potency 2tsp in each dish and some fruit and veg. They seem to have eaten quite alot of formula and their fruit. I have put 2 tsp of seed in tonight just in case they havent eat enough. Does this seem ok? How much fruit and veg should i serve daily wirh the harrisons? Can anyine help?

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

flyingsowm

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
I have switched Pepito over to Harrison's high potency coarse that I grind with a mortar and pestle. He is doing really well on that with veggies and fruits. He also gets nutriberry bits in the day.

Nejbirb

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Grace
I feed my boys a mix of the high potency along with either crushed nutriberries or a parakeet seed mix, along with peppers, apple, cranberries, orange and occasionally spinach. They seem to be doing just fine, though they're not that big on the pellets and tend to eat them last!

KayKhaos

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kaylea
I had Loki on Harrison's and she loves it. Of course she got veggies and fruit on the side. Then when I got Cynder she had a huge issue of constantly eating her own poop... she was on a seed diet with veggies but when I switched her over to the same as Lokis she quit eating her poop.
I love Harrison's and I'm sure they love it too