• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Do you recommend this dvd?

SunUp

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
I have it, and it's pretty much an intro to the concept of foraging along with some examples. Honestly, with all the stuff you already do for your parrots, I don't think you'd get much out of it. But I could send you mine if you'd like to have it. :)

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I have it, and it's pretty much an intro to the concept of foraging along with some examples. Honestly, with all the stuff you already do for your parrots, I don't think you'd get much out of it. But I could send you mine if you'd like to have it. :)
thanks for the offer, you are most kind, but I'll take your word for it:)! That is what some of the reviewers said...that it is very basic.

Maxsmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Yes! Thanks for your inspiration!:hug8:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
aww, thanks guys...but I am getting all my ideas from the greats like Lara Joseph and Kris Porter and other inspiring people on the internet!:D

Maxsmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Yes, but you are getting word out in such creative ways with your threads with funny lines. Very very effective. Lara and Kris offer great advice....I agree but you create a different type of following with Lil Scoot, Rudy, Jojo & Chickie. You really deserve an inspiration award.:hug8: Look at all of the pumpkin eaters this fall!