• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Dino arrived and now has a new CUSTOM cage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
He's beautiful and Pozo de Dinero is the correct translation for Money Pit. :D :rolleyes:

fhirtz

Sitting on the front steps
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Frank & Suzanne
He's beautiful and Pozo de Dinero is the correct translation for Money Pit. :D :rolleyes:
Sandra,

Thanks for confirming the translation. Please remember we mean it in a very loving way. He is the second bird we purchased that came with a mortgage. The first was our Hyacinth Charlie.

Frank

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy
Love the cage! I am in need of one and have been endlessly researching cages and they all fall short. Does your friend do this as a hobby or career?! I would be very interested if he ships and I don't have to sell everything in my house to afford it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad to hear your Ekkie is not a big chewer as my experience is they do chew. My worst furniture damage came from an ekkie! Those beaks can do a number on wood. But they are wonderful pets and loved each minute with him (died of liver tumor)

starla21

Jogging around the block
:hug8:Oh my goodness I've never seen one of those so close. Even with such a big beak he's cuddly. What a neat bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.