• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Dinner and a movie

Newbie GCC

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
Spoiled much, Ernie? He has been refusing to eat much the last couple of days. I think hormones have taken hold in a bad way. I mixed some seed in his chop, plopped him on my shoulder and held his bowl for him to get him to eat something besides nutriberries and prissy puffs. Needless to say, I had a ton of food in my shirt, hair, couch.....

TWR

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Haha - he's really loved Ng that chop.
I've done similar myself. Hannah eats her veggies better when she's on me, but is so very messy

Newbie GCC

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
He was only picking out the seeds. I just dumped seed in his chop to get SOME kind of fruit and veggies in him. He is being such a hormonal mess of a picky junk food eater lately! But that food beak was too cute and at least he got SOME kind of food in him.

Capt T.

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
I do almost the same thing with Salty. On chop night, he gets chop ( currently a hot pepper one) with about a tablespoon of crumbled up Avicake and 2 teaspoons of baby food, tonite's was carrots. The 'cake is there to keep him interested. LOL, but he's not bratty enuf to need table side service, yet. Gotta admit, I wouldn't let him watch the video.

Newbie GCC

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
Haha! Good idea! Hubs says Ernie's hormone stage reminds him of a woman in PMS mode. Cravings and moody! He wants what he wants, when and how he wants it or everyone gets the 'tude!