• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Dexter's antics for the day

HolliDaze

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Machelle
IMG_20180318_100642_hdr.jpg
The Other day, I set up a sort of hammock above my bed, to put dirty laundry in and save space. It's full of laundry, and Dexter has just decided to claim it as his second playstand, it's the new highest point in the room now!
All morning he's been clearing it or All The clothes I so rudely covered his new hideout with. On my head. He's been throwing clothes at me, item by item. Every once in a while, he finds himself dangling by a sleeve or leg from a piece of clothing, and needs me to rescue him. After the rescue, he immediately makes his way back to the hammock to prepare it.
I managed to get a few understandable words out of him. I called him a demon and he very clearly said "uhuh", and he said hello the first few times he dropped clothes on my head.

Last edited:

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Whahaha that is hilarious:rofl: Poor you, at least he Said hello:D And he sort if admitted he is a demon in disguise:embarassed:

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
That’s a really clever idea. It’s too bad Dexter thinks it’s his. At this time of year, he could think it’s a nest!

Hjarta5

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
Dexter is such a character :joyful:

Nancy B

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
:rofl: :jawdrop1: I absolutely love this! These birds are so much fun! I have been getting absolutely nothing done! I play and take pictures all day of Freddy and his hilarious ways!

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
:rofl: :jawdrop1: I absolutely love this! These birds are so much fun! I have been getting absolutely nothing done! I play and take pictures all day of Freddy and his hilarious ways!
Hey you better post them!:D