• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Dearest little Dusky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wanderer

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Harry
The latest and maybe last pic I`ll receive from Barb,
He`ll be coming home next week!!
IMG_3202.JPG

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Yay! Bet you can't wait. ;)

zoomama

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
So do you have everything ready? I know the next few days are going to seem like forever...but your faby will be here soon. Enjoy!

Lovebird Lady

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvia
Gonzo looks like a sweet :angel5: FINALLY, Harry, the arrival is only seven days away:dance4::dance4::dance5::dance5::dance4::dancing::dancing::dance4::dance4:I bet it felt like FOREVER. Now comes the planning and the C-O-U-N-T-D-O-W-N:omg:Now start checking things off your To-Do list:greet5: Oh, and B.T.W., we'd like more pics next week PLEASE:D

The Wanderer

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Harry
Everything's ready, just need a couple rope perches,and more treats. Oh and I might re-arrange his cages for the tenth time...:hehe:

rockybird

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
What a handsome boy!

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
He is so cute!:D

The Wanderer

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Harry
wow has time flown, is he home now?
Yeah, he's been home for a couple weeks now...thanx for the hookup BTW, he's such a joy to have around!! My camera says it can't read the memory card anymore:confused::mad: so I can't upload anymore pics at the moment, but there are a few on my profile albums if you wanna see him!

parrotluv

Avenue Veteran
Oh Harry, he is adorable sitting on his little platform. How is Pica accepting the new addition?

The Wanderer

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Harry
Oh Harry, he is adorable sitting on his little platform. How is Pica accepting the new addition?
She was very happy to have him in! What a relief!! She needed that, I think. For 2 years she was with other birds, and only one human. Now she started eating fruits and veggies, and birdy muffins and other stuff I make them.
She copies some of the stuff he does when he's playing with me, she gets interested in whats going on on the couch when its cuddle time...she never really had much human contact before, so its all new to her, and she's learning from him, its so nice.
She's more comfortable around me, and comes closer than before, so if she keeps it up, she might get some scritches soon. She looks like she wants it, just can't find the courage I think.
The new addition was a great experience...can you find me a Maxi now? Three can only be better, right?;):lol:
Barbara has a couple, but they don't seem to be interested in getting busy anytime soon, but she said when they do, she'll keep one for me
:cool1:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
absolutely adorable...

Status
Not open for further replies.