• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Dante?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelenVanessaDavies

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Helen
YAY Dante:dance4: He's so darn cute! I like how he blackmails you into singing...Percy blackmails me into scritches and then he bites my ears....he's still working on being Dante-Adorable...:o:

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Oh, Katster, he is just adorable! My dreambird made real and living in YOUR house. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Thank you so very much for sharing him with us.;)

SallyQZ

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Loree
Ok, this is slightly ridiculous - now I am also singing Dante's "Matto" song. :mad:

It's stuck in my head for the past couple days, and I can't get it out. :lol:

Katster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
YAY Dante:dance4: He's so darn cute! I like how he blackmails you into singing...Percy blackmails me into scritches and then he bites my ears....he's still working on being Dante-Adorable...:o:
these pink guys are tricky-monsters .. just watch out what you teach them :o:

I hope Percey is doing awesomely well beside being a scritches-trickster :D:swoon:

Oh, Katster, he is just adorable! My dreambird made real and living in YOUR house. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Thank you so very much for sharing him with us.;)
just watch out what you dream of , Lois :hehe: trust me, he might look innocent, but he is just innocent-looking for his own good :D

Ok, this is slightly ridiculous - now I am also singing Dante's "Matto" song. :mad:

It's stuck in my head for the past couple days, and I can't get it out. :lol:
sorry Loree :rofl::rofl::rofl: ... just remember, don't sing it in front of the pink feathered ones:shh: .. all will be well then :D

SallyQZ

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Loree
Maybe it would help if I could actually sing - my voice could be described as a tuneless monotone at best. :D

In fact, while I'm singing the "Matto" song, Tiki Bird has been on the computer on his favorite forum (Human Avenue) posting frantic threads entitled "Help! Can't get human to stop vocalizing!" ;)

HelenVanessaDavies

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Helen
Maybe it would help if I could actually sing - my voice could be described as a tuneless monotone at best. :D

In fact, while I'm singing the "Matto" song, Tiki Bird has been on the computer on his favorite forum (Human Avenue) posting frantic threads entitled "Help! Can't get human to stop vocalizing!" ;)
:rofl: is the title of his post "Advice on how to stop singing humans?"

Status
Not open for further replies.