• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cute Toucan video

Status
Not open for further replies.

TITANIS

Biking along the boulevard
This was uploaded to the rhamphastid list a couple of weeks ago and thought of sharing it with everyone here. Too cute... :p

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
:omg: The sweet eyes, the beak, the hopping :eek: So cute!!!

:heart: Jimmy the Toucan :D

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
This was uploaded to the rhamphastid list a couple of weeks ago and thought of sharing it with everyone here. Too cute... :p

Titanis,

I show my husband A LOT of videos:) I have showed him lots of bird videos and he watches for a minute and then goes "uh-huh" completely uninterested but trying to be nice. He actually said, "wow, that's a really neat looking bird" and watched the whole thing. I really think that toucans are cool:) Thank you for sharing.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
That was awesome! Jimmy is something.:heart: Thanks for sharing Titanis.:hug8:

allison

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Do toucan bites hurt like parrot bites? Can they bite hard? I was just wondering if that hurt when her was nipping at the guys toe? :p

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Oh wow! What an incredible bird. Jimmy is so sweet!

Big Blues

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Wow, Jimmy is an awesome bird. I haven't seen this species out of a cage and active, thanks for sharing.

thebirdnerds

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jennifer
Awww soooooooo cute!!! I can hardly live hahahaaha I LOVE toucans!! I would sooo have one if I had the space and time to deal with one. Toucans I would imagine are very hard to accomodate. However, I have heard they make great pets! LOL They are so cute, I work with the Toucanet at the zoo that I work at. He is super cute a little bitey though like the one in the video but his beak is kind of sharp, I have seen him bloody a keeper once.

Mystics Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
Titanis,

I show my husband A LOT of videos:) I have showed him lots of bird videos and he watches for a minute and then goes "uh-huh" completely uninterested but trying to be nice. He actually said, "wow, that's a really neat looking bird" and watched the whole thing. I really think that toucans are cool:) Thank you for sharing.
I took my husband to see Elliot my new Tocanet..he was aginst it till they met...i posted pics under show us your toucans thread...he is sooo sweet but alot smaller than the one on video

Status
Not open for further replies.