• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cuban Macaw from Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
LOL I love it!! What a character!

:omg: :hehe:

daria

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Daria Feinstein
Love your uncle. Anytime you want to see the wild blue and gold flock PM me- Fellow Miamian

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
Fantastic! What a hoot!
I also LOVE the rattan furniture:) Doesn't Buckwheat try to destroy the rattan/wicker?
Our sunroom is all rattan & wicker furnishings; I'd be afraid to let Coco (GW macaw) anywhere near it!

DidiBird

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Fantastic! What a hoot!
I also LOVE the rattan furniture:) Doesn't Buckwheat try to destroy the rattan/wicker?
Our sunroom is all rattan & wicker furnishings; I'd be afraid to let Coco (GW macaw) anywhere near it!
He really doesn't go after it at all actually! I think maybe because there are so many mirrors incorporated into the furniture he gets too distracted. But yea, interestingly enough he pretty much ignores it all. Only occasionally does he go for some wooden chairs in the kitchen (the only ones he actually perches on), but my grandmother scolds him, and he's pretty good about not being stubborn about it :p Thanks for the comment!

Last edited:

Raven21901

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Pam Tomlinson
My Amazon Socs went nuts. She started right away saying. " Look OMG" after hearing Buckwheat. Makes me want a Macaw even more.

Yea that's me! Aww thank you for subscribing!!! I'm sooo sorry I haven't posted more!! Aaah I suck! Ok ok now I will really get on filming him more. I promise!!!

DidiBird

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Love your uncle. Anytime you want to see the wild blue and gold flock PM me- Fellow Miamian
Thank you Daria! I would love to see them! I do see them now and then when I'm near Coral Gables and UM, they are breath taking!! Before Hurricane Katrina, my family had huge pine trees in the yard. They used to stop by there sometimes. I always felt honored to have them in my yard :)

Kathie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
I would like to introduce you to Buckwheat, my grandmother's harlequin macaw. Being that he is my grandmother's fid, I suppose that technically makes him my uncle (feathered uncle...funcle??).

Anyhow, he is a nut. I hope to film him more often, because sometimes he just says the craziest things!! Observe and enjoy :)

"Oh my God!" - YouTube
That is one of my most favorite videos! I am jealous! I would LOVE to meet Buckwheat!! Lucky you!!!

Naiera

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Alyssa
Well, isn't he a cutie!!!! So, so, SO adorable!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.