• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cross-eyed...I'm not sure what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangle Elf

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
I got Ashley when she was 4 months old. She'd been pulled from a storm drain with her brother Frank right after their eyes opened. Frank was all black, but had stripes in the sunlight. Ashley also has stripes in the sunlight. Their names were Princess and Show Cat. I changed them to Princess Ashley and Frank the Show Cat. Soon after, I just called them Frank and Ashley. Frank got out right after a move when they were about 4 and never came home. Ashley has been through many moves, including driving and flying cross-country. When I went to Pakistan my husband and I had just gotten married. He brought Ashley home with him. Not knowing her original name, he started calling her "The Princess" because she was so spoiled. Ashley wants people always in the room with her, but they're not allowed to interact with her unless she requests it. If she requests it, it is expected to happen immediately. If Ashley would like a drink of water and no faucets are running, you are expected to follow her and turn on the water. Only pets drink from bowls, not Princesses. If a faucet is running, but it's not the faucet she currently wants to drink out of, you are expected to follow her to the faucet of her choice. Apologies can be made for turning on the wrong faucet while she's drinking. Ashley loves two people in the world and tolerates the rest. She loves my youngest daughter who was 3 when we got her and terrorized her as only a 3 year old can. She also loves my husband's former room mate. She comes running to him and will sit on his lap for hours. The Princess is 10 years old.

View attachment 98063 View attachment 98064 View attachment 98065

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
a true Princess!!

jeme3

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Julie
She sounds delightful! Nothing like a kitty diva to keep the humans in their place.

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
She is beautiful. It is not common knowledge that all color point cats (like siamese and hymalans) are basically also tabby cats. Most of their tabby markings are erased by a wildcard gene that allows the colors to darken or lighten depending on the temperature of the environment. The warmer, the less color and the cooler the more color.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Beautiful princess

Big Blues