• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Conure breeders?

Lo_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lauren
Hi all.

I have tried looking for breeders that have turquoise green cheeks online with little luck. I found rainbowparrots but I'm not so sure they have any turqs at the moment or know when they will have any.

I live in Indiana and don't mind having to have a bird shipped to me, just btw ;)

Any breeders that you guys know of?

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I've seen turquoise gccs on Craigslist. GCCs are one of the most common birds in there these days :(

Lo_

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lauren
I've seen turquoise gccs on Craigslist. GCCs are one of the most common birds in there these days :(

That is sad. I actually called my pet store to see if they had a green cheek that I could interact with (and they do which I'm kind of excited about it). I'm not planning on buying from the pet store just want to get the experience. But anyways they said that a woman bought the bird and returned it two days later because it bit her... Yes it is a bird, they are wild, they bite. Just sad :(

Joseph012

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Something Cheeky on BirdBreeders and facebook. I know they have a pineapple Turq right now, but produce all Turq mutations.

Lo_

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lauren
Thank you @RoxieW I contacted him and got an immediate response, I love that! ;)

RoxieW

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Roxie
:)
Thank you @RoxieW I contacted him and got an immediate response, I love that!
You are most welcome !

My experience with Dustin was great. I would recommend him. He kept me up-to-date on Ollie's status as he was being weaned and he would send me pictures and answered my many numerous questions :roflmao:

He is always very responsive :) I still keep in contact with him and I send him updates on Ollie and still ask him questions, and he has always been very good about responding right away.

Reactions: Lo_

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I have a dusky that I got from DJ Feathers 7 years ago. They did send me some photos and were very willing to answer all of my questions. I liked the way the shipping carrier was set up for Jaden. They attached a perch inside and used velcro to attach a container of mixed veggies.

Lo_

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lauren
:)

You are most welcome !

My experience with Dustin was great. I would recommend him. He kept me up-to-date on Ollie's status as he was being weaned and he would send me pictures and answered my many numerous questions :roflmao:

He is always very responsive :) I still keep in contact with him and I send him updates on Ollie and still ask him questions, and he has always been very good about responding right away.

I haven't even done any business with him yet and he seems great :lol: I kind of drilled him with questions like prices and shipping and all of that typical stuff because I was so excited and eager ( :bag: ) but he seemed very eager to inform and like I said, was very quick in responding. I think that I might be getting one of those turqs. he has now (in little eggy form :p) :joyful: Just have to have another conversation with my dad and find all of the supplies and of course contact Dustin again and it will be official! Will keep you up to date if you are interested :D ;)

RoxieW

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Roxie

I haven't even done any business with him yet and he seems great :lol: I kind of drilled him with questions like prices and shipping and all of that typical stuff because I was so excited and eager ( :bag: ) but he seemed very eager to inform and like I said, was very quick in responding. I think that I might be getting one of those turqs. he has now (in little eggy form :p) :joyful: Just have to have another conversation with my dad and find all of the supplies and of course contact Dustin again and it will be official! Will keep you up to date if you are interested :D ;)
Yes keep me posted ! How exciting :dancing: